You are looking at a NEW Cold Air Intake Kit.
- Ford FG XR6 MK1 / MKI Only
- FG XR6 Turbo G6 G6E
- FG 6 CYL All Non XR6 Models
- FPV F6 Typhoon Tornado
- 6CYL Turbo
• Increases horsepower and torque.
• Improves throttle response.
• Improves fuel economy.
• Enhances engine's volumetric efficiency.
• Enhances intake sound (induction roar).
• Installs in an hour (does not require bumper or headlight removal).
• Maintains all factory emissions components inc air temp sensor.
• Fits both manual and automatic transmissions.
• Unique thermal barrier construction ensures low inlet temperatures.
• Fully compatible and complimentary with aftermarket remap/tune.
• Improves 0-100 acceleration times by up to 1/2 second.
• Vehicles fitted with these cold air intake kit do not require ECU tuning of any kind to achieve results, this is a simple bolt on modification.
• Takes all of its cold air air from behind the headlamp and bonnet gap.
• Fitting time normally takes no longer than one hour.
• Mounting Hardware & Shroud
• Air Box Compartment - Black
• High flow high quality cotton pod cone filter - re useable / washable.
• Adaptor pipe for 6cyl models only with the provision for air temp sender - where required.
• V8 models use factory rubber pipe to connect to air box.
• Straight forward fitting - instructions & pictures supplied.
We also have these for the V8's
Thanks for looking :)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Pick up option is available from Cranborne north Vic 3977.
- If you select pickup we will contact you once the order is ready for collection (generally the next business day).
Authority to Leave
- ALL parcels are sent with Authority To Leave (ATL) - if the delivery driver believes it is safe to leave your parcel at your premises they will do so. if you wish to have a signature on delivery added to your delivery please message us BEFORE purchasing
IF an item is marked as "delivered" and is then stolen ect, it will be a police matter.
- 30 days after the buyer receives it.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs unless we have accidentally sent you the incorrect part.
In addition to the above
if the return is the result of a customer ordering mistake or change of mind, then:
- A restocking fee may apply.
- Buyer pays return postage & Insurance in all circumstances
- Original postage costs are non-refundable – this includes “free” shipping items as it still costs us to send the item.
- Damaged in transit items, we MUST be informed about within 24 hours of receiving the item, after 24 hours we are NOT able to cover any damaged item claims.
- If an item is believed to be “faulty” then return cost must be covered by the buyer, the item will then be sent back to our supplier for inspection, if deemed to be “faulty” then return shipping cost will be refunded, if not then we will refund you for the item minus the original shipping costs.
- Items MUST be test fitted BEFORE painting them (where applicable) - we can NOT refund or accept any returns for items once they have been painted.
Please contact us for Return Approval and we will advise you the Return Procedure.
- We supply all products with a 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty unless specified on the Product description & Specifications.
- Return postage and installation labour are the buyer's expense.
- We do NOT cover any labour / fitting charges for any items in any circumstance.
Address / Phone Number / Email:
- We are located in Cranbourne Vic
- If you have any questions, please send us a message under the item listing and we shall reply you within 24 Hours.
- All orders are dispatched from Cranbourne Vic 3977 Australia.
- Untracked items are NOT covered if lost, we recommend using our tracked shipping options.
Customers outside Australia:
Please note: Our prices include the product(s) and delivery costs excluding any applicable customs duty or import taxes. Every country has different import regulations based on the product's origin country, type, value and quantity. Please check with your relevant authorities to confirm if any of these costs apply to you before you purchase. If a customs duty or import tax applies to your order you will have to cover this cost plus an administration fee with the delivery courier before you collect your order. The payment of duties and taxes is your responsibility.
Damaged items for international orders: For any damaged items you MUST return the item to the company that delivered it and start the claim through them, this is the ONLY way a claim can be started.
Disclaimer: Online Auto Spares aftermarket parts are not approved by or otherwise associated with the car's manufacture unless otherwise stated in the listing.