You are looking at a NEW Pair of Daytime Running LED Lights:
- Extra bright at a super low price
- Complete with Integrated Relay
- Don’t be caught or fooled by cheap and totally inferior DRLs
- This DRL system is very high quality
- Universal type, however is not necessarily suitable for all cars
- Slim design - 190mm Long x 30mm High x 39mm Deep
- German designed - 100% quality guarantee
- 2 Year warranty
Triple A Extra Bright LED Daylights feature:
- Unique 2 in 1 Daytime Running & Position Light functions:
- Function (a) Ignition on, headlights off, DRL at full 100%
- Function (b) Ignition on, headlights on, DRL at 50%
- 60 extra bright LEDs – 2 daylights 30 LEDs each. Very powerful.
- R87 Approved
- Mounting kit included
- 2 in 1: Daytime Running & Position Light functions
- Extra Bright
- Original German design
- With wire kit
- 2 Light Units per Box
For years many international road safety institutes and associations have been in favour of driving with lights on during the day as well as at night. This is already compulsory in many European countries. Daytime Running Lights, which switch on automatically, are especially effective in helping to prevent daytime head-on and front-corner collisions by increasing vehicle visibility and making it easier to detect approaching vehicles from farther away.
Don’t compromise your safety by using inferior daytime running lights (DRLs)
Why risk using a daytime running light that can’t be seen clearly in daylight?
Thanks for looking.
- Pick up option is available from Cranborne north Vic 3977.
- If you select pickup we will contact you once the order is ready for collection (generally the next business day).
Authority to Leave
- ALL parcels are sent with Authority To Leave (ATL) - if the delivery driver believes it is safe to leave your parcel at your premises they will do so. if you wish to have a signature on delivery added to your delivery please message us BEFORE purchasing
IF an item is marked as "delivered" and is then stolen ect, it will be a police matter.
- 30 days after the buyer receives it.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs unless we have accidentally sent you the incorrect part.
In addition to the above
if the return is the result of a customer ordering mistake or change of mind, then:
- A restocking fee may apply.
- Buyer pays return postage & Insurance in all circumstances
- Original postage costs are non-refundable – this includes “free” shipping items as it still costs us to send the item.
- Damaged in transit items, we MUST be informed about within 24 hours of receiving the item, after 24 hours we are NOT able to cover any damaged item claims.
- If an item is believed to be “faulty” then return cost must be covered by the buyer, the item will then be sent back to our supplier for inspection, if deemed to be “faulty” then return shipping cost will be refunded, if not then we will refund you for the item minus the original shipping costs.
- Items MUST be test fitted BEFORE painting them (where applicable) - we can NOT refund or accept any returns for items once they have been painted.
Please contact us for Return Approval and we will advise you the Return Procedure.
- We supply all products with a 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty unless specified on the Product description & Specifications.
- Return postage and installation labour are the buyer's expense.
- We do NOT cover any labour / fitting charges for any items in any circumstance.
Address / Phone Number / Email:
- We are located in Cranbourne Vic
- If you have any questions, please send us a message under the item listing and we shall reply you within 24 Hours.
- All orders are dispatched from Cranbourne Vic 3977 Australia.
- Untracked items are NOT covered if lost, we recommend using our tracked shipping options.
Customers outside Australia:
Please note: Our prices include the product(s) and delivery costs excluding any applicable customs duty or import taxes. Every country has different import regulations based on the product's origin country, type, value and quantity. Please check with your relevant authorities to confirm if any of these costs apply to you before you purchase. If a customs duty or import tax applies to your order you will have to cover this cost plus an administration fee with the delivery courier before you collect your order. The payment of duties and taxes is your responsibility.
Damaged items for international orders: For any damaged items you MUST return the item to the company that delivered it and start the claim through them, this is the ONLY way a claim can be started.
Disclaimer: Online Auto Spares aftermarket parts are not approved by or otherwise associated with the car's manufacture unless otherwise stated in the listing.